Help us feed ~100 families with food, clothing, and other donated items on Oct. 20!
MEET THE NEEDS
Sunday, October 20 from 2pm - 5pm
Knights of Columbus (KoC) Building
4425 Home Ave, San Diego, CA 92105
God's New Wineskin Church and Gratefully Blessed Ministries are both renting the Knights of Columbus (KoC) building on Sundays. Now, the two churches are teaming up to show the love of God to the community by meeting their needs through serving, preaching the Word, and feeding ~100 families with food, clothing, and other donated items.
1) To show the love of God to the community by exhibiting the Fruit of his Spirit through serving and blessing the community in which we worship.
2) To preach and teach the Gospel of Jesus Christ to all who come.
3) To introduce our Ministries to the community, as we treat their needs as holy.
4) To work together as sister churches to meet the needs of God's people.
5) Our goal is to feed 100 families with food, clothing, and other donated items.
Month of September:
God's New Wineskin Church and Gratefully Blessed Ministries donations from the congregation are welcome. See suggested items below.
Second Week of October:
We need your help to compile and bagged items. All volunteers are welcome.
Sunday, October 20 from 2pm - 5pm:
We need your help to distribute supplies from 2pm - 5pm and help minister, pray and fellowship with the community.
Amplified Music Ministry will provide live praise and worship music during the Meet the Needs event.
Clothes (new or gently used, clean clothing/shoes for men, women, children, toddlers, infants)
Rice (1 lb. bag)
Dry Beans (1 lb. bag)
Pasta/Noodles (1 lb. bag)
Pancake/Muffin Mix that only require water
Canned Pasta Sauce
Canned Tuna, Chicken, Salmon, Spam, Vienna Sausage
Canned Fruit Cocktail, Pineapple, Peaches, Pears, Cherries
Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free items are welcome
Cornmeal, Oil, Seasoning, Crackers
100% Pure Juice Boxes for Children
New School Supplies